Sunday, October 1, 2023

New Orleans October - Blog

Just a glimpse into what the
month has in store for us!
So this happened by happy accident. It took me a week to finish watching The Runner, due to assignments taking their priority, and once I did, I started watching Seeking Justice.  The Runner was simply next in my list of ascending order in runtime, but Amazon suggested that I watch Seeking Justice when that slog was completed. It didn't take me very long to see that I was watching two movies in a row set or filmed in New Orleans. So I did what anyone else would do: I decided to find all the movies in New Orleans that were still in my queue and post reviews all month of October long! 

I have seven movies identified that take place in New Orleans - the two mentioned above and five others, so I will be trying to figure out a way to release those reviews over the course of the month. I do know that Halloween falls on a Tuesday, so the regularly scheduled review will be Renfield in honor of Nic Cage finally playing an actual, honest to God vampire, Dracula himself! I will probably miss some movies, but I will watch more movies and post them during the month to the best of my ability (workload permitting). 

Seeing traffic statistics does help me keep motivated to do this work, so thank you for continuing to visit my project as it comes along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment